Chl Class will be held on Saturdays or Sundays 9 am for 4 to 5 hours but we are flexible on start times. We will work around your schedule
Cost will be $50.00 for a new license
10% discount for persons in public service.
Snacks and soft drinks during class.
Guns and 50 bullets for class $20.00
.You can bring your own gun and bullets at no charge
Call for times that you want to come out. 214-202-2512 Paul
To be eligible for a Texas Concealed Handgun License, you:
- Must be a legal resident of Texas, or apply for a non-resident license.
- Must be at least 21,
- Must not be convicted of a felony
- Must not have been adjudicated of a felony in the previous 10 years
- Must not be currently charged with a crime, except a Class C traffic violation.
- Must not be chemically dependent
- Must be capable of exercising sound judgment.
- Must not have been convicted of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor, or a disorderly conduct, in the past 5 years.
- Must be fully qualified under federal and state laws to purchase a handgun.
- Must not be “finally determined to be delinquent” in any payments to the state of Texas, including child support and property taxes.
- Must not be subject to a protective order.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony grade juvenile delinquent conduct in the previous 10 years.